Operation Moogle Fan Art Corner
Hey, have any fan art you’d like to send and see here on the Operation Moogle Fan Art Corner? Just send it in, and we’ll post your fan-created support!
It can be themed just for Operation Moogle, or be just a picture of the Final Fantasy characters you’re hoping to see most in the HD collection. Anything Final Fantasy-related that adds a creative touch to our effort!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Picasso or not–just enjoy your artwork and send it here! We’d love to see your work! (Also, cosplay photos count!)
A few guidelines for submitting fan art:
- Send it in either JPEG, PNG, or GIF format (including animated GIFs). You can also send in .bmp, and we’ll just convert it to PNG.
- No offensive stuff (profanity, bloody violence/gore, naked folks, mean stuff…you know). We won’t publish that kind of stuff. A character with something like a bloody lip is okay.
- Try to keep the pictures at a reasonable size. Ideally, you want the picture no bigger than 1024 x 768 pixels, but we can make some exceptions. Your pictures show up as thumbnails of 300 × 168 to click on, like this:
- We post your name like this (Sarah L., Joe M., etc.) or your provided nickname with the artwork, but you can remain anonymous if you want–just let us know.
- You can include a little caption to include beneath your picture. Ideally, try to keep it under 25 words or less.
- You can have your e-mail or website URL posted with the picture if you request it. (This won’t affect your 25-word count caption.)
- Send original artwork. Try to make us a new picture, made just for Operation Moogle. Have fun with it and give it your best shot. We won’t let anyone tease you. 😉
- You can send in up to 5 pictures max.
When you’re ready to submit your artwork, just e-mail to the e-mail address below to send us the picture(s) attached along with the info you want with the picture(s) according to the guidelines.
[We’re waiting on fan art, so check back later to see some fan art.]